Login Register






Who am I? filter_list
Author
Message
Who am I? #1
Some of you know who I am, but do you know who I am?

The question is meant to confuse, and be a riddle. I want to tell this community a little bit about myself.

Hello, I was born John. I was born in a small rural area in the midst of Pennsylvania. I've grown up here my whole life, and had a very interesting one. My parents were split up at the age of 7, and I was very depressed and lonely. I took to the computer, and learned as much as I could. I hated school it was so boring, and I didn't have many friends because I was picked on for being to smart. Girls didn't like me at school because I was very weird, and I had moved to a different school when my parents split up. My brother drifted apart from me too. Eventually my whole world would be computers, and I'd do everything to work on them. Its like I could understand them more than I could understand people. Then I started to a get a little bit older. At the middle of elementary school I reconnected with an old friend, and she liked me for me. And I had several friends around the community. At the end of elementary school things got bad again. My dad started coming around, but that didn't last long because mom got a new boyfriend who was a complete asshole. then my friends moved. My best friend moved so far away that I didn't see him for years, but things would get somewhat better... At least I hoped, and I dated that girl I reconnected to. I loved her, and had my first kiss with her, but she broke my heart. I wasn't for her, and I waited for her until my Sophomore year. My freshmen year of high school I started to become popular mainly because I was crazy, and didn't care. I use to go to parties where people would light me on fire, and we'd do crazy drugs. I lost my love for computers for a short while because I wanted human attachment so badly. Eventually my sophomore year came, and I lost my V-Card. Then I nailed several girls within a few months. I was happy, or at least I thought I was. They would all leave me after a month or so because I just was such a downer. Near the end of my tenth grade year they threw me out of school for a bomb threat. Then during that summer, I attempted to kill myself. I survived though, and I went to a secondary school for people with bad mental health. They beat the kids there and were brutal. Not to mention I then found out my step-dad molested my sister, and he left. Eventually I dropped out, and said fuck it. I went to florida when I was thrown out of my house and homeless. I found my father and stayed with him. I hated it, and then I came back and got my GED. Since I went through a program, I received my diploma. To be continued.

Any questions?
[Image: Glffl03.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Who am I? - by Mushroom Face - 02-24-2014, 06:49 AM