Art: New Edition 02-24-2014, 05:11 AM
#1
Part of a series on Art.
This is the sequel to Art: Old Edition, which was the sequel to Art: Christmas Edition.
Thread updated.
This is the sequel to Art: Old Edition, which was the sequel to Art: Christmas Edition.
Spoiler: Part One
First one up is Azalea, from Ascent and Descent of Suekra, drawn today, February 23rd, 2014.
![[Image: 0E2pg1Z.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/0E2pg1Z.jpg?1)
She reminds me of Rarity in this one.
Next is Suekra, from the same manga series that I am writing. Drawn February 13th, 2014.
![[Image: DXqAUmh.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/DXqAUmh.jpg?1)
Next up is Silver, from Shady, my old manga. This is the oldest illustration in this thread (but I still count it as new), drawn on December 4th, 2013.
![[Image: aJTezs7.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/aJTezs7.jpg?1)
Last but not least, is the selfie of President Flayer (Suekra) and the former U.S President Obama. I drew it on February 16th, and I colored it on the 17th.
![[Image: y9TPFP5.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/y9TPFP5.jpg?1)
![[Image: 0E2pg1Z.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/0E2pg1Z.jpg?1)
She reminds me of Rarity in this one.
Next is Suekra, from the same manga series that I am writing. Drawn February 13th, 2014.
![[Image: DXqAUmh.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/DXqAUmh.jpg?1)
Next up is Silver, from Shady, my old manga. This is the oldest illustration in this thread (but I still count it as new), drawn on December 4th, 2013.
![[Image: aJTezs7.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/aJTezs7.jpg?1)
Last but not least, is the selfie of President Flayer (Suekra) and the former U.S President Obama. I drew it on February 16th, and I colored it on the 17th.
![[Image: y9TPFP5.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/y9TPFP5.jpg?1)
Spoiler: Part Two
Elite Archer (Hood)
![[Image: Nl9sO5y.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/Nl9sO5y.jpg?1)
King Syncara of Centuria
![[Image: wxx89MW.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/wxx89MW.jpg?1)
Reila
![[Image: KFpqFXp.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/KFpqFXp.jpg?1)
Fuck my eraser and handwriting.
![[Image: Nl9sO5y.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/Nl9sO5y.jpg?1)
King Syncara of Centuria
![[Image: wxx89MW.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/wxx89MW.jpg?1)
Reila
![[Image: KFpqFXp.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/KFpqFXp.jpg?1)
Fuck my eraser and handwriting.
Thread updated.







![[Image: lO8j80T.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/lO8j80T.gif)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)