Login Register






Bio Introduction! filter_list
Author
Message
Bio Introduction! #1
Hello everyone! My name is Josh and I live in New York

So here's a little bit about me if anyone cares enough to read it. :thumbsup:
I'm from New York. I like to learn a lot from experience and ask questions; it's something I do often.

I game a little, but I don't have many games for my PS3
I like to practice Graphic Design here and there.
I am working on a custom 1.3k+ computer build and am not fully finished yet.
I like to dabble in web development and design.
I own a few websites and start-up businesses.
I like to be HQ with no grammar mistakes but I can't be perfect
I'm hoping on learning ethical hacking and pentesting.
I'm willing to learn anything and everything.

Hoping to stay active, this community seems pretty cool!

So, yeah, I'm happy to be here! :blackhat:
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 04:27 PM by iPhone.)






Messages In This Thread
Bio Introduction! - by Bio - 01-28-2014, 04:17 PM