Help Spread This 01-16-2014, 02:31 AM
#1
http://www.gofundme.com/equalitypolitics
Hey guys I have decided to make a quick page on GoFundMe
I made this quickly and if people show interest I will be updating the page with
news, ideas and how people can help.
I would really appreciate it if you guys could help and share the link.
If this works I will be one step closer to creating my political party.
So please try to share on websites, forums, social media.
Hey guys I have decided to make a quick page on GoFundMe
I made this quickly and if people show interest I will be updating the page with
news, ideas and how people can help.
I would really appreciate it if you guys could help and share the link.
If this works I will be one step closer to creating my political party.
So please try to share on websites, forums, social media.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2014, 04:23 AM by WuhTehFuh.)


![[Image: uapXv2d.png]](http://i.imgur.com/uapXv2d.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)