RE: Do you kiss and tell? 01-14-2014, 11:55 PM
#13
I used to before I got all domesticated. My friends and I were really active in that department, sometimes with each other. So we ended up sharing all the details with one another inside our circle of pals. If we met someone new it was even better. It was exotic then.
Now it would seem kinda odd to go to my besties and tell them what me and the girl had been up to in the bedroom, you know? Unless something out of the ordinary happens. Then it's free reign. I hear a lot about how little my best friend and her husband sleep together now because it's something she hates and isn't used to. If the girlfriend and I try something new and it goes terribly wrong (someone breaks a toe, we lose the handcuff keys, etc) then yeah, I'll tell my friends. Otherwise, it seems a little out of place for me.
Now it would seem kinda odd to go to my besties and tell them what me and the girl had been up to in the bedroom, you know? Unless something out of the ordinary happens. Then it's free reign. I hear a lot about how little my best friend and her husband sleep together now because it's something she hates and isn't used to. If the girlfriend and I try something new and it goes terribly wrong (someone breaks a toe, we lose the handcuff keys, etc) then yeah, I'll tell my friends. Otherwise, it seems a little out of place for me.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)