Honestly Dissociation, what is the USP? 01-10-2014, 10:04 PM
#1
I know Dissociation you know what USP means. You talked about how general forums is the worst idea you know because it's beaten to death in your tips on creating a forum thread in website construction and I agree. But then you sit here, roaming around your own GENERAL FORUM. So apart from the hypocrisy part, seriously, what is the USP of this site? I mean we can argue and never stop but I'm sure most would agree with me that this site has no USP. But since I have an open mind, I want to hear what the admin has to say. Thanks!
So my suggestion right now is for you to get a USP. because if there is none, people will stop coming and site will die. I'm being serious man. I am in no way bashing this forum. Just telling you reality.
So my suggestion right now is for you to get a USP. because if there is none, people will stop coming and site will die. I'm being serious man. I am in no way bashing this forum. Just telling you reality.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2014, 10:28 PM by Nuance.)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)