Dealing with an alcoholic friend . . . 01-10-2014, 11:25 AM
#1
One of my friends is a serious alcoholic. I didn't know this when I first met her. She went to rehab just before Christmas and 'dried out'. Then, she said she wasn't going to drink again. A week and 1/2 later, she was drinking like a fish again.
I am really sick of her behavior. When she drinks, she either gets reckless or cries about everything.
I don't know what to do except for to encourage her to go back to rehab although I don't know if it'll even help. She's been an alcoholic for more than 10 years and in and out of rehab during this period.
I am really sick of her behavior. When she drinks, she either gets reckless or cries about everything.
I don't know what to do except for to encourage her to go back to rehab although I don't know if it'll even help. She's been an alcoholic for more than 10 years and in and out of rehab during this period.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)