Login Register






PS4 HDD Full at 407GBs. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PS4 HDD Full at 407GBs. #4
If I’m not mistaken, they did plan to have external hard drives to be utilized as a supplement to compensate for matters such as this. I guess if you get games that are packing at 40GB each or something like that, then that’s the time to start worrying about performance, consistency, and storage issues.

I have a 750GB External HDD, and that itself has a lot of content filled from CG training programs, 3D programs, and all sorts of references for the future that may be deleted once I get a steady workflow going on. Hopefully I’ll be able to invest in next-gen consoles with another external HDD. I’m just more concerned on how the stock upgrades in HDD will cost seeing how having internal replacements would be faster than external (writing information speed that is).

Unless of course there’s support for better USB 3.0 compatible external hard drives, I’m not sure that this might be the determining factor between deciding on an Xbox One or a PS4.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PS4 HDD Full at 407GBs. - by daimashin - 01-04-2014, 03:11 AM