Login Register






Hey Everyone, Linkzelda here! filter_list
Author
Message
Hey Everyone, Linkzelda here! #1
Hey Everyone!

My name is Brandon, and I’m glad to be part of this forum. I hope that I’ll be able to provide thoughtful discussions, threads, and being able to socialize with other users here. Seeing how there’s a lot of versatility here for a slew of topics, it’s definitely going to be fun!

A little bit about myself:

- I love to do meditation and I attempt lucid dreaming regularly
- Traditional art and Digital art are one of my many driving forces
- I’m aspiring to become part of the 3D Film and Video Game industry in the future
- I love writing content on a personal level, and definitely enjoy having a good intellectual discussion as well
- I used to be part of the JV/Varsity Tennis team in several High Schools years ago
- I love anime/manga (i.e. Yu Yu Hakusho, Rave Master, Naruto, and basically any over saturated show there is )






Messages In This Thread
Hey Everyone, Linkzelda here! - by Linkzelda - 01-10-2014, 12:10 AM