Hello, Love 01-07-2014, 09:20 AM
#1
Found this forum while browsing Hack Forums.
Real World Introduction:
Real name is Bryan.
strong believer that Men should treat Women with Respect
I currently work as an Information Systems Technician for my University.
I am studying Computer Science.
Online Information:
Global Moderator For Infestation Survivor Stories when it was new.
Very active but rarely ever post on HF. (3 years, 400 Posts)
Plan to post a lot on this forum.
Likes:
Correct Grammar and Professionalism.
An outline when doing anything in life.
I also would prefer to be Repped Negatively such as Nyx- On Hack Forums. It will go with my username "Love". The color of Love is mostly red worldwide.
With Regards,
Love
Real World Introduction:
Real name is Bryan.
strong believer that Men should treat Women with Respect
I currently work as an Information Systems Technician for my University.
I am studying Computer Science.
Online Information:
Global Moderator For Infestation Survivor Stories when it was new.
Very active but rarely ever post on HF. (3 years, 400 Posts)
Plan to post a lot on this forum.
Likes:
Correct Grammar and Professionalism.
An outline when doing anything in life.
I also would prefer to be Repped Negatively such as Nyx- On Hack Forums. It will go with my username "Love". The color of Love is mostly red worldwide.
With Regards,
Love




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)