Login Register




Poll: Do you judge on looks
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
28.57%
2 28.57%
No
42.86%
3 42.86%
Undecided
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Do you judge people by looks? filter_list
Author
Message
Do you judge people by looks? #1
Do you judge people strictly by looks? I personally don't, I go by attitude of someone, plus it seems rude to judge on looks. How about you? Plus someone could be a model so to speak have the right appearance but be a total snob, and a person you may look down on because of their appearance can be the most decent person you meet!
"I prepare for the noble war. I'm calm; I know the secret. I know what's coming, and I know no one can stop me, including myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything."...

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Do you judge people by looks? - by XxMotleyCrueXx - 12-27-2013, 08:46 AM