RE: Your opinions on me. 11-13-2012, 01:37 AM
#2
Falcon aye, Hey man your a really cool guy, I respect that
| Poll: What do you think about me? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| You're respectful. | 18.18% |
2 | 18.18% |
| I look up to you. | 0% |
0 | 0% |
| You're often disrespectful. | 9.09% |
1 | 9.09% |
| You're a jerk. | 9.09% |
1 | 9.09% |
| You're a nice guy. | 18.18% |
2 | 18.18% |
| You demand too much respect. | 9.09% |
1 | 9.09% |
| I enjoy speaking with you. | 18.18% |
2 | 18.18% |
| You're annoying. | 9.09% |
1 | 9.09% |
| I admire your personality. | 9.09% |
1 | 9.09% |
| You are an OKAY person. | 0% |
0 | 0% |
| Total | 11 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
| Your opinions on me. filter_list | |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Your opinions on me. - by Falcon - 11-13-2012, 01:34 AM
|