Login Register






Dissociation Aka Chris filter_list
Author
Message
Dissociation Aka Chris #1
Well, I guess I should let you all know some things about me as I am the administrator of this site and all that good stuff.

My name is Chris, I am 22 years old and pretty outgoing and laid back. My hobbies really include sports, watching or playing them and along with hanging out with friends may it be going to parties or just gaming together.

Two things that I can't stand, laziness and lack of motivation. I am very military oriented and have a small (okay a huge) OCD problem where I need things done right and have other kinks about me, such as going to bed on certain times, cleaning constantly and having to make my bed twice before I sleep and after I wake up (What the fuck you weirdo.)

Anyways, that is a small introduction to your Admin.
[Image: 7yW1UHU.jpg]






Messages In This Thread
Dissociation Aka Chris - by Kyou - 12-18-2013, 05:53 PM