Hey... 12-17-2013, 06:15 AM
#1
I noticed that I never made an "official" introduction so here it is.
My name is Devin and I am an 18 year old who just recently got engaged to an amazing women
I am in my senior year of highschool. I played football and am playing basketball right now. I will also be playing baseball when it comes around. I have been around forums since I was 12 or so. I know my way around anything to do with technology. I used to be a competitive H3 gamer but now I am casual as fuck.
Anyway thanks for reading. I love it here on HF.
My name is Devin and I am an 18 year old who just recently got engaged to an amazing women
I am in my senior year of highschool. I played football and am playing basketball right now. I will also be playing baseball when it comes around. I have been around forums since I was 12 or so. I know my way around anything to do with technology. I used to be a competitive H3 gamer but now I am casual as fuck. Anyway thanks for reading. I love it here on HF.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)