Login Register






What OS do you run? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What OS do you run? #10
(12-16-2013, 11:53 PM)ABC Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 11:52 PM)Leader Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 11:51 PM)ABC Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 11:50 PM)Leader Wrote: Sorry to say, but I have a MacBook Pro. I love it, and there is no changing that.

A MacBook? Uggh. I wouldn't say that they are crap but fuck are they annoying.

I love the OS. The interface is easy to use. Everything runs smooth and fast. I've never had a problem.

While everything runs smooth and fast those hunks of junk are overpriced and you could probably make a better machine using the amount of money that you'd spend on a MacBook itself.

I think I'll stick with my MacBook for now. However, I will be investing in a gaming PC sometime in the future.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
-Carl Sagan

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What OS do you run? - by Abc_mybb_import1840 - 12-16-2013, 11:39 PM