Hello Everyone! 03-20-2014, 11:22 PM
#1
Well hello guys I am Apraxiahs and some of you may know me from other forums using that name.
Alternatively I use Apraxiahz if my original in not available.
About Me
I am from Scotland, United Kingdom
I am currently 17-year-old.
Right now I am studying Website Development at College.
Forum Experience
I am a former Sectional Moderator on The Tech Game.
Former Moderator on MyToobs.
I have owned many MyBB forum sites.
I currently own a forum with 150,000+ Posts.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Alternatively I use Apraxiahz if my original in not available.
About Me
I am from Scotland, United Kingdom
I am currently 17-year-old.
Right now I am studying Website Development at College.
Forum Experience
I am a former Sectional Moderator on The Tech Game.
Former Moderator on MyToobs.
I have owned many MyBB forum sites.
I currently own a forum with 150,000+ Posts.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)