Login Register






Titanfall filter_list
Author
Message
Re: RE: Titanfall #14
(03-19-2014, 01:55 AM)Vipr Wrote: I'm fine with debating. I'm not a hard core fan boy and know my stuff about the consoles. Tongue go ahead and say it Wink

Damn coming at me reckless. Lol, fine I'll say it. PS4 IS BETTER.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Titanfall - by imdavee - 02-16-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Titanfall - by BreShiE - 02-16-2014, 06:47 AM
RE: Titanfall - by imdavee - 02-16-2014, 06:55 AM
Re: RE: Titanfall - by Diego - 03-18-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Titanfall - by Nyx - 03-18-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Titanfall - by Diego - 03-18-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Titanfall - by Skitstep - 03-18-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Titanfall - by Diego - 03-19-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Titanfall - by Skitstep - 03-19-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Titanfall - by Diego - 03-19-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: Titanfall - by Skitstep - 03-19-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Titanfall - by Diego - 03-19-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: Titanfall - by Skitstep - 03-19-2014, 01:55 AM
Re: RE: Titanfall - by Diego - 03-19-2014, 02:00 AM