Login Register






Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! #29
(03-15-2014, 07:57 PM)Uzinero Wrote: Lel. Anyways, just an update for anyone who might be wondering, I'm currently learning shit about CSS3 animations etc. The plan is that I'll be able to work out how to make a userscript that allows you to make it any color you choose. That's the theory anusways.

In regards to the above post, I've been researching for the psat few days, and I'm really struggling to come up with anything that would actually work for changing the colors and images of all the images and texts needed. Preferably it would be done by changing the hue, so that I wouldn't have to make new images for every single thing like with the blue theme. What would be ideal is if I could make a userscript so that users have a slider, which allows them to change the hue of the images until it is to their liking, and then changes link and button color's, etc. to follow suit. (or that could be changed on it's own to a code of the users choice, not too important.) However after days of researching, I still have absolutely no clue how to pull that off (I'm a bit of a noob.) - So if anyone has any ideas on how I can achieve something like that, then please post here or send me a PM so I can begin working on a better userscript where users choose a color of their own choice.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-12-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by BlueScreen - 03-12-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Neko - 03-12-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Cressi - 03-12-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Adorapuff - 03-12-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-12-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Adorapuff - 03-12-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-12-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Satan - 03-12-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by BlueScreen - 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-12-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Satan - 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Customer - 03-12-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-12-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Equinox - 03-13-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Customer - 03-13-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-13-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by OversouL - 03-13-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-13-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Satan - 03-13-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-13-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Lain - 03-14-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-14-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Reiko - 03-15-2014, 04:50 AM
Re: RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by DarkMuse - 03-15-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-15-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Michaele - 03-15-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Uzinero - 03-19-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Undiscovered - 04-08-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Equinox - 04-08-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Undiscovered - 04-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Equinox - 04-08-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Browse Sinister.ly in BLUE! - by Undiscovered - 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM