Login Register






I ain't best at shit... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I ain't best at shit... #30
(03-15-2014, 07:50 PM)Nekoua Wrote: I'm best at social manipulation and social engineering. I'm also good at being cute. o3o.

I'm pretty good with social manipulation too, and lol, me knows. Wink

(03-15-2014, 07:53 PM)Cipher Wrote: I can vouch for the part in bold, seen it in action last night.

Lol. Lucky duck.

(03-15-2014, 11:15 PM)Oni Wrote: You're a disgrace. Commit seppuku, please.

Aww, why you ban bluey..
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2014, 08:27 AM by Eclipse.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-15-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Equinox - 03-15-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by w00t - 03-16-2014, 02:20 AM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Equinox - 03-16-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by OversouL - 03-15-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-15-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Equinox - 03-15-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by OversouL - 03-15-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-15-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-15-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Equinox - 03-15-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by OversouL - 03-15-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Customer - 03-15-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Cipher - 03-15-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Neko - 03-15-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Cipher - 03-15-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Uzinero - 03-15-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Oni - 03-15-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by BlueScreen - 03-15-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Oni - 03-15-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by BlueScreen - 03-15-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Oni - 03-15-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Bannedshee - 03-15-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Jolly - 03-16-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-16-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Alan Turing - 03-16-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Nil - 03-16-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-16-2014, 06:04 PM