Login Register






I ain't best at shit... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I ain't best at shit... #13
(03-15-2014, 02:57 PM)Aurora Wrote: I'm thinking of starting a small business.

Your parents were impressed? I mention a coding competition, they're like: "stop dis hexing". #storyofmylife


If I had gyazo, I'd show you how good you are. Have you seen the python section? *Faints*

I made a whole scheme up that my 'hacking' helps me in my 'future career' of 'mechatronic engineering'. My parents are Asian, so of course, the word 'engineering' really drives them crazy.
The manipulation goes in both good ways or bad ways though
(e.g. mum gets 5x more angrier when i get a lower grade on a test) (I cry the whole night)

I know that I will just end up being an unemployed lonely person since my attitude towards everything is just pure slack.

Small business sounds good.
I don't think I even have the motivation to say 'I want to take a stroll outside'.
[Image: yqussv.png]

petpetpetpetptpeptepte pt epeppe tp et t tt e t

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-15-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Equinox - 03-15-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by w00t - 03-16-2014, 02:20 AM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Equinox - 03-16-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by OversouL - 03-15-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-15-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Equinox - 03-15-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by OversouL - 03-15-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-15-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-15-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Equinox - 03-15-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by OversouL - 03-15-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by pet - 03-15-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Customer - 03-15-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Cipher - 03-15-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Neko - 03-15-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Cipher - 03-15-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Uzinero - 03-15-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Oni - 03-15-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by BlueScreen - 03-15-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Oni - 03-15-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by BlueScreen - 03-15-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Oni - 03-15-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Bannedshee - 03-15-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Jolly - 03-16-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-16-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Alan Turing - 03-16-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Nil - 03-16-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: I ain't best at shit... - by Eclipse - 03-16-2014, 06:04 PM