Login Register






strech filter_list
Author
Message
RE: strech #15
(03-15-2014, 12:55 AM)Duubz Wrote: Shall I add you to the Sinisterly Skype chat?

Yes please! I am unfortunately unable to go on the Sisnisterly IRC since somehow, my ISP got banned
I did try to add the skype group before, but it said I needed to wait for a host.

(03-15-2014, 12:59 AM)Cipher Wrote: Will you be my pet cat? Nekoua is my current cat, however he gets very aggressive when I don't pet him.

I am not a cat! Whenever I see myself as a pet, I see myself as a pet snail or a pet capybara.
[Image: fqcrwj.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2014, 01:09 AM by pet.)
[Image: yqussv.png]

petpetpetpetptpeptepte pt epeppe tp et t tt e t

Reply





Messages In This Thread
strech - by pet - 03-14-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: strech - by Customer - 03-14-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: strech - by BreShiE - 03-14-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: strech - by pet - 03-14-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: strech - by Equinox - 03-14-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: strech - by Satan - 03-14-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: strech - by Equinox - 03-14-2014, 04:32 PM
Re: RE: strech - by Satan - 03-14-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: strech - by Neko - 03-14-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: strech - by pet - 03-15-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: strech - by Neko - 03-15-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: strech - by Equinox - 03-15-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: strech - by pet - 03-15-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: strech - by Uzinero - 03-14-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: strech - by Cipher - 03-15-2014, 12:59 AM