Login Register






Nightmares filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Nightmares #18
I remember when I was about 5 (I remember because my mom always tells this story). I was asleep in my mothers bed, and I can remember opening my eyes and sitting straight up, and small things were crawling all over me. All I can remember is they were very small, and I cannot ever remember what they actually were. Anyways, I started screaming and yelling and I ended up punching my mom in the eye when she tried to calm me down. That one is probably the worst, I had it a second time though by that time I started sleeping on my own. A second nightmare that occurs every few years, and it isn't caused by anything it just happens at random is a really weird dream, where my neighbors move out and a weird family moves in and attempts to kill us. It happens every few years and it always scares the living shit out of me. Also, by reading this thread I found out that the first one I had is what is called a night terror.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Nightmares - by Neko - 03-11-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Nightmares - by Customer - 03-11-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Neko - 03-11-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Loli - 03-11-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Neko - 03-11-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Loli - 03-11-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Customer - 03-11-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Loli - 03-11-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Customer - 03-11-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Loli - 03-11-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Customer - 03-11-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Loli - 03-11-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Nightmares - by cr33pyguy - 03-11-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Crypt - 03-11-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Neko - 03-11-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Crypt - 03-11-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Alan Turing - 03-11-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Nightmares - by Nyx - 03-11-2014, 04:17 PM