Login Register






Razer Switches filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Razer Switches #10
(03-07-2014, 09:49 PM)Sabi Wrote: Razer Is honestly quality products, go ask any Blackwidow owner how long they've had it for, they will all say 2+ years and or 3+ years, my Deathadder has been fine for 2 years now, and I've dropped it like 20 times. It may be overpriced at the start but the durability and quality out weighs it.

Indeed, I have mine for 3 years as I said, I over use it, abuse of it, it works as when it came out of the box, and it's really comfortable. I sincerely don't think it's overpriced if it lasts longer than cheaper products, you pay for quality. If you try to be cheap and go for the best price, you'll probably have to change it soon.
[Image: 5IN9GdK.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Razer Switches - by Neko - 03-07-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Eclipse - 03-07-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Neko - 03-07-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Eclipse - 03-07-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Neko - 03-07-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Eclipse - 03-07-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by lux - 03-07-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by mig4ng - 03-07-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Neko - 03-07-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by mig4ng - 03-07-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Nyx - 03-07-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Customer - 03-10-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Uzinero - 03-11-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Equinox - 03-11-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Razer Switches - by Upsidedown┼ - 03-11-2014, 03:13 PM