Login Register






Worst thing you've ever done in your life? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #19
(03-07-2014, 01:07 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: That is a very childish statement breshie. Just because someone did something wrong to you that doesn't mean you should do the same back. You should've told a teacher instead. As I've said in a previous statement on schools, believe it or not, but teachers are there to help you, and they will do everything in their power to do so. I learned this the hard way. I expected more from you, especially now that you're mod.

That was a long time ago. XD No need to pressure him as a mod. Sleepy2 Although I do agree that he should've told a teacher instead.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? - by OversouL - 03-07-2014, 01:51 PM