Login Register






I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. #23
(03-06-2014, 08:25 PM)Atmosphere Wrote: Forgot about this thread, guess I should actually update everything I've done since its been like a month since my last update :p

Especially since 3DS emulators exist now 8I
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Nyx - 01-13-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Nyx - 01-14-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Nyx - 01-14-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Nyx - 01-14-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Nyx - 01-31-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Nil - 03-06-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Nyx - 03-07-2014, 03:22 AM
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Nyx - 03-06-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: I'm going for it guys. Wish me luck. - by Mom - 03-06-2014, 11:04 PM