RE: When should kids be allowed to use the internet? 03-04-2014, 03:07 PM
#13
I believe everyone should have access to the internet. Age really doesn't matter. If I didn't get into this crazy thing called the internet at such a young age I would never have grown up to be the person I am today. I would probably just be another one of those technologically retarded faggots that were to poor to have a computer as a child, and now complains about teens these days being way to much on their computers.
Although what there should be an age for is computer games. The age on the box is for purchase, and not for use. I believe that parents that buy their children computer games that are made for adults should be fined with a $8000 fine and an additional $500 if they used the voice chat system. Just my opinion.
Although what there should be an age for is computer games. The age on the box is for purchase, and not for use. I believe that parents that buy their children computer games that are made for adults should be fined with a $8000 fine and an additional $500 if they used the voice chat system. Just my opinion.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)