Login Register






What would you do if you got doxed? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What would you do if you got doxed? #24
(03-01-2014, 09:51 PM)Duubz Wrote: I would piss myself like a little bitch and scream.

I actually get doxed just about everyday, so it doesn't really matter to me. If people tell me they dox me I really just don't give a fuck.

I remember when you payed me SP to dox you lol

Now that I can say I've already been doxed once, I don't give a fuck unless it contains shit like my CC, SSN, or IP address.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2014, 12:23 AM by Crypt.)
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What would you do if you got doxed? - by Crypt - 03-01-2014, 08:42 AM
RE: What would you do if you got doxed? - by Crypt - 03-02-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: What would you do if you got doxed? - by Neko - 03-06-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: What would you do if you got doxed? - by Mom - 03-06-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: What would you do if you got doxed? - by Nil - 03-07-2014, 02:22 AM