Login Register






HTC Desire 816 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: HTC Desire 816 #5
(02-26-2014, 09:16 AM)Oni Wrote: I'll be buying the Galaxy S5, just saying.

Oh god no, please no!

(02-26-2014, 02:11 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: I don't understand you people. Why do you get phones? I myself bought a 5.5" Huawei phone last year, and I've only used it for texting/calling and the ocational skype chat when I'm on vacation.

They're exceptionally handy. Especially when you leave your computer. (scary thought, right?)
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2014, 03:10 PM by lux.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
HTC Desire 816 - by lux - 02-25-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: HTC Desire 816 - by Oni - 02-26-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: HTC Desire 816 - by OversouL - 02-26-2014, 09:28 AM
RE: HTC Desire 816 - by lux - 02-26-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: HTC Desire 816 - by BlueScreen - 02-26-2014, 02:11 PM