Login Register






Is your son a computer hacker filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Is your son a computer hacker #12
(02-24-2014, 09:55 PM)Satan Wrote: I would hope this is a parody article.
It was cancerous to read.

Edit: Fix'd
(02-25-2014, 09:11 PM)charlie Wrote: Well I have to say this is kind of right and wrong, I asked my parents to change ISP'S and we did. My parents always ask, what does this program do, etc,I've gotten new hardware before. Never read a hacking manual, I spend alot of time online but I was unsociable before I learnt about hacking. Never heard of quake. I'm argumentative most of the time. I fail acidemically because I get bored and don't go to lessons. No for the lunix. As for that bit on appearance, wtf? XD

Even though it's fake, I guess some bits could applied to one hacker and not another lol

Jk what a total load of bullshit, theres noway to stereotype a hacker lol.

Cancerous you say?
And the other, trying to justify yourself?
You wouldn't be.... Rustled, would you?
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mc0umnHV4p1rhk726o1_500.gif]


Of course it's a parody article. For gods sake they mixed up hackers and ravers. How do you do that? Where's the part with my green text console (it's actually red and I only use it for IP Flushing but shut up.)? This is all wrong.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]






Messages In This Thread
Is your son a computer hacker - by Adorapuff - 02-24-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Satan - 02-24-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Mom - 02-26-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Eclipse - 02-24-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Jolly - 02-24-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Mom - 02-24-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Uzinero - 02-25-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by w00t - 02-25-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Equinox - 02-25-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Eclipse - 02-25-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by OversouL - 02-25-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by charlie - 02-25-2014, 09:11 PM
Is your son a computer hacker - by Adorapuff - 02-26-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Mom - 02-26-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Bannedshee - 02-26-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Equinox - 02-26-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Eclipse - 02-26-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by darkcida - 04-28-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by xibalanque - 01-05-2021, 04:48 AM
RE: Is your son a computer hacker - by Oni - 01-05-2021, 04:52 AM