Login Register






Omfg I just watched School Days filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days #6
(02-25-2014, 12:56 AM)Duubz Wrote: I loved school days, but I hate the guy for cheating on the women. I mostly like see his head in a bag and being like, "That's what you get, mother fucker."

I really hated him, he was such a bastard.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Omfg I just watched School Days - by Nyx - 02-24-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Customer - 02-24-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Nyx - 02-24-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Eclipse - 02-24-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Equinox - 02-25-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Nyx - 02-25-2014, 01:44 AM