Login Register






Omfg I just watched School Days filter_list
Author
Message
Omfg I just watched School Days #1
So, I just finished watching School Days, and I must say, this was a very well made Anime, but it is also the only Anime to ever actually piss me off to the point of almost quitting 6 Episodes in. Anyone else here watch it, and if so what did you think of it?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Omfg I just watched School Days - by Nyx - 02-24-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Customer - 02-24-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Nyx - 02-24-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Eclipse - 02-24-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Equinox - 02-25-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Omfg I just watched School Days - by Nyx - 02-25-2014, 01:44 AM