Login Register






Starting Out: C++ (What I've Learned So Far) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Starting Out: C++ (What I've Learned So Far) #14
(02-12-2013, 02:57 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 02:54 AM)WuhTehFuh Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 02:41 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote: C++ is a pain in the arse to learn <_<

But once you get the hang of it, its as easy as coding a matrix animation in batch.

Do you know if C# is any easier/better to learn?
Just I have a huge book teaching me C# but I know that at University I will learn C++.

C# and C++ have the same syntax, but C#s' functions are the same as VB, so just learn C++

Ah, thanks for the help man.
I already know how to code in VB so no point learning C# :/

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting Out: C++ (What I've Learned So Far) - by WuhTehFuh - 02-12-2013, 03:28 AM