Login Register






Pope Benedict Resigns filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pope Benedict Resigns #7
(02-12-2013, 03:01 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 02:48 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 02:27 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote: I find this EXTREMELY funny xD

Thanks for the laugh.

How is this funny?

Meh, I find it funny that some religious leader who is all for god and faith and stuff resigned just because of age. I mean, he could've just made some adjustments to how he travels and stuff, but why resign?

Because it may be too hard for him to continue his job. He has to make many public appearances and these may deteriorate his health.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Pope Benedict Resigns - by Edward - 02-11-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Pope Benedict Resigns - by Kinanizer - 02-12-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Pope Benedict Resigns - by WuhTehFuh - 02-12-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Pope Benedict Resigns - by Bannedshee - 02-12-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: Pope Benedict Resigns - by Kinanizer - 02-12-2013, 02:48 AM
RE: Pope Benedict Resigns - by Bannedshee - 02-12-2013, 03:01 AM
RE: Pope Benedict Resigns - by WuhTehFuh - 02-12-2013, 03:19 AM