Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Oh fuck lol filter_list
Author
Message
Oh fuck lol #1
Okay so I got into this website's admin panel and it has a setting for paypal email,
I'm thinking of changing the email to mine but I'm having a controversy over whether I should do it or not

I might just look up random ass person on whitepages, make a new paypal with it, then change it to that.

What do you guys think?
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Oh fuck lol - by Crypt - 02-18-2014, 04:48 AM
RE: Oh fuck lol - by Adorapuff - 02-18-2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Oh fuck lol - by Crypt - 02-18-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: Oh fuck lol - by Adorapuff - 02-18-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Oh fuck lol - by Satan - 02-18-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Oh fuck lol - by Crypt - 02-18-2014, 05:06 AM
RE: Oh fuck lol - by Satan - 02-18-2014, 05:11 AM
Oh fuck lol - by Adorapuff - 02-18-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Oh fuck lol - by Crypt - 02-18-2014, 05:16 AM
Oh fuck lol - by Adorapuff - 02-18-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: Oh fuck lol - by Crypt - 02-18-2014, 05:26 AM