RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? 02-14-2014, 12:09 PM
#14
(02-13-2014, 11:10 PM)Lux Wrote: What's the name of that theme for the windows? I need it NOW.
And I kind of like my minimalist Windows 7.
Tell me how you did that? Are you using rainmeter with it?
(02-13-2014, 11:17 PM)imdavee Wrote:
My desktop background is pretty sick!
Are you using rainmeter?
(02-14-2014, 05:26 AM)Customer Wrote: I see many problems here.
Overall, you have no color scheme.
Your fonts are horrid.
If you did manage to change those, your IRC client would still not fit in.
Double Clocking.
Running a tracklist/sound file through a console is trying hard.
Small browser area.
Fix those up, and you'll have a decent workstation.
Sincerely, an old /g/ /w/ and /wg/ user.
Ever since I switched to windows 8, I never even tried.
Here's my desktop as of like 3 months ago, on my old laptop.
Spoiler:
Oh shit! Can you help me customize my windows 7 laptop please? (O_O)
![[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/dHJ4Beo.gif)
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.













![[Image: 62s8W.png]](http://puu.sh/62s8W.png)
![[Image: 6UYny.jpg]](http://puu.sh/6UYny.jpg)
![[Image: Vj8aitt.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Vj8aitt.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)