RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? 02-14-2014, 05:26 AM
#12
I see many problems here.
Overall, you have no color scheme.
Your fonts are horrid.
If you did manage to change those, your IRC client would still not fit in.
Double Clocking.
Running a tracklist/sound file through a console is trying hard.
Small browser area.
Fix those up, and you'll have a decent workstation.
Sincerely, an old /g/ /w/ and /wg/ user.
Ever since I switched to windows 8, I never even tried.
Here's my desktop as of like 3 months ago, on my old laptop.
Overall, you have no color scheme.
Your fonts are horrid.
If you did manage to change those, your IRC client would still not fit in.
Double Clocking.
Running a tracklist/sound file through a console is trying hard.
Small browser area.
Fix those up, and you'll have a decent workstation.
Sincerely, an old /g/ /w/ and /wg/ user.
Ever since I switched to windows 8, I never even tried.
Here's my desktop as of like 3 months ago, on my old laptop.
Spoiler:
![[Image: Vj8aitt.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Vj8aitt.png)
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 05:29 AM by Customer.)
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
🍫 🍬 🎀





















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)