RE: Missing flappy birds 02-13-2014, 10:22 PM
#40
(02-13-2014, 10:20 PM)Satan Wrote: Sadly enough, the latter is more likely than the former.
But, he has a tendency to think he knows more than everyone else, and refuses to go back on that.
@Topic. Its a game, I played it maybe three times beyond the computer version of it, its not really something I got into because it was a poorly made game, and has no real goal beyond what people put on it, so I don't miss it.
AKA: It was garbage. It caters to what I'd call the casual plebians, but even they shouldn't like the game.
It's a game that thrives off frustration and feeds a certain addiction, meaning it's not a game. It's just a shitty drug that idiots get hooked on.
Those who have half a brain like to look at the big picture, and the big picture is: Flappy Birds is a garbage game.
So that's kind of why I immediately assumed he was trolling, because I really can't believe someone can be that.. Well.. Stupid.
![[Image: qOXNZIL.png]](https://i.imgur.com/qOXNZIL.png)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)