Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


MyBB Exploitation via Open Merge Directory filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MyBB Exploitation via Open Merge Directory #14
(02-13-2014, 03:10 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Updated the OP with the download link, sorry about that it must have got lost somewhere, I know for sure I did upload it.


How do you mean? You think that this creates a MyBB database? All this is, is a database host, nothing more nothing less, once you have created the database on db4free.net you have to IMPORT that SQL file I added to the OP via phpMyAdmin. I thought this part was obvious? o_O

Hmm, I get a new error. Do I have to make any edits to the SQL file? It didn't work the first time so I changed the host to the new one and changed the database name to the new one too. Did I have to do these changes?

SQL query:




--
-- Database: `ballsack`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `mybb_adminlog`
--

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mybb_adminlog` (
`uid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`ipaddress` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`dateline` bigint(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`module` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`action` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`data` text NOT NULL,
KEY `module` (`module`,`action`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
MySQL said: Documentation

#1046 - No database selected

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: MyBB Exploitation via Open Merge Directory - by Eclipse - 02-13-2014, 07:29 PM