RE: Pedophilia 02-13-2014, 03:20 PM
#38
I've been on the internet for quite a while, and I'd have to say I've seen some shit. From babies being put into blenders to dead people on top of a naked baby. Not because I wanted to, but because it's the internet and that shits inevitable in some parts.
I can say with a smile on my face that I've never been sexually attracted to underage b&. Even though I used to be a lolicon, I can say I have never even thought of IRL little girls like that. I have a niece, and she's as cute as she can be. I don't understand how someone would want to violate such a precious thing, but you can't help the way you feel.
My user title may say #1 Lolicon, but I was in it for mostly the moeshit. It's kind of like looking at a little girl dressed up. You think to yourself "Awh, what a cutie!" Not "Oh my god she is so cute I want to have sexual relations with her." 4chan used to be filled with CP threads for hours on end (Before snacks was b&). Like everyone stated, you can't help what you feel, but you can help yourself from acting on it.
I can say with a smile on my face that I've never been sexually attracted to underage b&. Even though I used to be a lolicon, I can say I have never even thought of IRL little girls like that. I have a niece, and she's as cute as she can be. I don't understand how someone would want to violate such a precious thing, but you can't help the way you feel.
My user title may say #1 Lolicon, but I was in it for mostly the moeshit. It's kind of like looking at a little girl dressed up. You think to yourself "Awh, what a cutie!" Not "Oh my god she is so cute I want to have sexual relations with her." 4chan used to be filled with CP threads for hours on end (Before snacks was b&). Like everyone stated, you can't help what you feel, but you can help yourself from acting on it.
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
🍫 🍬 🎀






















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)