RE: Pedophilia 02-13-2014, 10:23 AM
#35
(02-13-2014, 10:15 AM)Lord English Wrote: So work doesn't equate to payment? Payment which is used to pay for things like... Housing? So I'm working to pay said housing.
Of course it's not exactly what you're describing, but it's the beginning of it. Things don't change overnight. Maybe you'll get what you're imagining, but that's happening now and it may develop into something more elaborate.
That's mainly what I was trying to imply.
EDIT: God it's 4AM and I'm looking at this and thinking "What the Hell am I even typing?". I may call it a night.
Eh, I meant to use incur debt rather than use payment.
They wouldn't form a debt that they have to pay upon leaving jail, that only furthers issues and is what usually is a problem for many people getting out of jail, a lack of money.
My mistake, I worded it wrong, in my head I had exactly what I meant, but I'm terrible at putting thoughts into text unless its a written story.















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)