RE: Pedophilia 02-13-2014, 10:04 AM
#32
(02-13-2014, 09:55 AM)Satan Wrote: I'm not saying put them into debt as they get out. I'm saying put them to work as they are incarcerated to pay for the expenses they incur.
In society, does someone else pay for you, as an adult?
I have for the most part stated these are my opinions as well, perhaps I missed a few here and there to disclaim.
Also, regarding your talk of the television, this study, though a slight bit dated (3 years, and its stated people don't change that rapidly), deals with that sort of thing.
http://www.nielsen.com/content/dam/corpo...fronts.pdf
Well I guess this may be relevant to ya:
http://nation.time.com/2013/08/21/welcom...or-credit/
(02-13-2014, 09:55 AM)Satan Wrote: I have for the most part stated these are my opinions as well, perhaps I missed a few here and there to disclaim.
As for this? Well then that's my own bad. I guess I got over excited and it either slipped my mind or I read over it.
Spoiler:
Yes. Debates and discussions excite me. So sue me.
![[Image: qOXNZIL.png]](https://i.imgur.com/qOXNZIL.png)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)