Login Register






Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years #63
(02-11-2014, 10:39 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: Oh god Uzi. That has to be the gayest thing I have ever seen you write. Also, luff jew tuu bby <3

OT: I thought that since this thread got bumped anyways, I'd just give you a little update.

3 days ago I had a irl meeting with my lawyer, and it turned out the police had a few missing documents, one of which are essential to give someone the status 'convicted' (rough translation of the norwegian word 'siktet'. Cba to check if its correct or not). As far as the computers go, I will know if I'll get them back tommorow. :fingerscrossed: Since the police keep holding back details from me, and are using files that I sent back in December that aren't even on my harddrive anymore in an attempt to turn my family members against me, I don't really know a lot as far as the case goes as of this time. The hearing was held back an additional two weeks because my Lawyer had to go to a funeral, and I am going on a trip to Sweden next week to help a friend of mine with his cabin during the winter vacation, aswell as setting up some relays to get better celular connection in that area, so I'm hoping that when I get back the police will have properly searched my HDD's so I don't have to sit here and wait, not knowing if Im going to get locked up, or how big of a fine I'll have to pay.

If anypony has any questions feel free to post here or send me a PM and I'll try to get back to you.

Just noticed "Long Wall Of Uzi's Gayness" as the spoiler title. Made me Lol. Smile

OT: Thanks for the update mate - Wishing you all the best of luck here and IDK much about Norway laws but so far it's sounding like with all their errors you've got a good chance of beating it or getting a small sentence at the worst, so fingers crossed. Smile
HMU on steam if you do get your comp's back tomorrow and we can play some gmod or some shit. Smile
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years - by Uzinero - 02-11-2014, 10:51 PM