Login Register






Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years #62
(02-11-2014, 10:17 PM)Uzinero Wrote: Oh my fucking god. I sincerely hope you don't go away man, been a good friend of mine for so long that I don't know what the fuck I'd do whenever I wanted to socialize with people. I'd be losing a seriously great friend. ;_;
The feels are strong in this one, so IDGAF if my post does sound a little over feely, because you're a damn good friend of mine. If you do get locked up I'll still keep you added on all my online accounts so we can get to know each other again when you get out, and if it does come to the worst, I really do hope you're sentence is short. Whatever happens I'm always gonna be your friend, and there will always be a place for you working on projects with me again when you're free.

God damn, what a fucking mess. Gonna miss you a lot if you go away bro, stay strong. I'm kinda tempted to make a "Don't drop the soap" joke, but with such a good friend having a risk of jail it doesn't even feel right. ;_;

Keep in touch if you can man and let me know how things go, also let me know the court date if you ever know for sure please? That way I'll be able to know if you get put away or not based on if you sign in after the hearing is over. Gonna miss you if the worst comes to the worst man, and things are already slightly suckier with you being in contact far less.

What a kind soul.

10/10, he cares for you Bluey.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years - by Customer - 02-11-2014, 10:43 PM