Login Register






PC Recommendation? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PC Recommendation? #18
(02-11-2014, 10:02 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: All of the above posts are abselutely cancer. (Except for custy's, because he's hot.)

Who the fuck even uses Alienware's shitty overprised computers anymore, anusways? Last thing I ever bought from them was a laptop, and that broke after a year or so.

OT: For the graphics card I would recommend the R9 280x, as this is a personal favorite of mine, and runs BF4 at around 60-100 FPS. A good processor would probably be AMD's FX 8350. A motherboard that I have used for my last 2 builds is the Sabertooth 990FX. Personally never had any issues with it, and it is very well organized. If you're looking for a HQ HDD (I normally use SSD's, but I doubt that would fit your budget) I would recommend one of Seagate's 2TB harddrives. Seagate definetively has some of the best HDD's I have ever tried.

Other than that you'll need a case that has atleast 270mm extra space for the graphics card and good cooling. As far as ram goes 8 should probably be enough for a couple more years, and this motherboard has room for 36 gigs of ram, so upgrading wont be a problem in the future.

Oh you.

2hot2handle4me
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PC Recommendation? - by Eclipse - 02-11-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Cressi - 02-11-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Eclipse - 02-11-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Cressi - 02-11-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Customer - 02-11-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Cressi - 02-11-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Customer - 02-11-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Cressi - 02-11-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Customer - 02-11-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Cressi - 02-11-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Eclipse - 02-11-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Satan - 02-11-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by BlueScreen - 02-11-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Satan - 02-11-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Eclipse - 02-11-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Satan - 02-11-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Mom - 02-11-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by BlueScreen - 02-11-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Customer - 02-11-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Adorapuff - 02-11-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: PC Recommendation? - by Eclipse - 02-12-2014, 12:54 PM