RE: PC Recommendation? 02-11-2014, 10:09 PM
#14
(02-11-2014, 10:02 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: All of the above posts are abselutely cancer. (Except for custy's, because he's hot.)
Who the fuck even uses Alienware's shitty overprised computers anymore, anusways? Last thing I ever bought from them was a laptop, and that broke after a year or so.
Spoiler:
OT: For the graphics card I would recommend the R9 280x, as this is a personal favorite of mine, and runs BF4 at around 60-100 FPS. A good processor would probably be AMD's FX 8350. A motherboard that I have used for my last 2 builds is the Sabertooth 990FX. Personally never had any issues with it, and it is very well organized. If you're looking for a HQ HDD (I normally use SSD's, but I doubt that would fit your budget) I would recommend one of Seagate's 2TB harddrives. Seagate definetively has some of the best HDD's I have ever tried.
Other than that you'll need a case that has atleast 270mm extra space for the graphics card and good cooling. As far as ram goes 8 should probably be enough for a couple more years, and this motherboard has room for 36 gigs of ram, so upgrading wont be a problem in the future.
(02-11-2014, 08:42 PM)Aurora Wrote: One thing is that he cannot build his own and he lives far from me so I cannot do it for him, so, the PC must be pre-built.
Did you miss that bit? Reason I was listing prebuilt computers that are shit for what you pay for them in comparison to build your own was because of that line, otherwise I'd have a whole list of exactly what hardware would work best.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)