Login Register






Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ #7
(02-11-2014, 09:47 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: :isconfused: Please stop changing names. I'm bad enough with names as is, and I don't need 3 more names to keep track of.
OT: I like it. Has a nice ring to it. Still think you should change back to sparkie. (Bluescreeny will never approve of your name change. Bluey is very disapoint)

What have I told you about calling me by my name? You'll get it hard tonight.

(No, really... Tongue )






Messages In This Thread
Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ - by Eclipse - 02-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ - by Eclipse - 02-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ - by Oni - 02-11-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ - by Nyx - 02-11-2014, 11:05 PM