Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Hacking eBooks - I Challenge YOU To Read At Least One! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hacking eBooks - I Challenge YOU To Read At Least One! #5
(02-10-2014, 04:53 AM)Satan Wrote: Might check out that third one on that list, sounds interesting at least.

I have actually bought that book as well,

I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

It's detailed as fuck, here are all of the things you'll learn (In the programming section, you'll learn C)

Programming
Exploitation
Networking
Shellcode
Countermeasures
Cryptology

It's truly an advanced book
If you're not willing to take the time to read the 400+ pages, don't get it
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp






Messages In This Thread
RE: Hacking eBooks - I Challenge YOU To Read At Least One! - by Crypt - 02-10-2014, 04:58 AM