Login Register






What I get on my Subway sandwich filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What I get on my Subway sandwich #10
(02-09-2013, 08:06 AM)Johnny Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 07:55 AM)Kinanizer Wrote: 11 inch long chicken and bacon ranch melt with a 2 (some places 3) chocolate chip cookies. Can't beat that.

No drink?

The drink is always a variable. I don't drink anything carbonated, so sometimes I have to go to the gas station and buy water or chocolate milk, while other times they serve lemonade or fruit punch at Subway.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What I get on my Subway sandwich - by twelve - 02-08-2013, 04:08 AM
RE: What I get on my Subway sandwich - by h0rr0r - 02-09-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: What I get on my Subway sandwich - by Kinanizer - 02-09-2013, 08:21 AM
RE: What I get on my Subway sandwich - by Marvie - 02-09-2013, 08:44 AM
What I get on my Subway sandwich - by Fury - 02-14-2013, 05:14 PM