Login Register






Intellect project shutdown. filter_list
Author
Message
Intellect project shutdown. #1
My PMs with Fecks should explain a lot.
Src: Chatango.com
Quote:fecks (2/7/14 1:05:29 PM): o.o
duubz (1:07:36 PM): You can have your account back now. Same password, nothing changed.
fecks (1:07:51 PM): What account?
duubz (1:07:58 PM): Intellect.
fecks (1:08:19 PM): Alrightm do you not want anything to do with it? What happened?
duubz (1:08:37 PM): Don't you read the announcements?
fecks (1:08:58 PM): No, I am barely really on
fecks (1:09:02 PM): SOrry.
duubz (1:09:12 PM):
Intellect: Announcement by Duubz at 12:43:53 CST:
"Today is officially the last day that intellect will be up. whether she returns or not isn't really my choice anymore. you can request it all you want. nice run though guys. we were porn stars and other shit."

Intellect: Announcement by Duubz at 12:44:19 CST:
"Bug fecks about it now."
fecks (1:09:43 PM): What, why me? i can't do shit with bots. ;-;
duubz (1:10:05 PM): Because I'm done with bots for now.
fecks (1:10:11 PM): Alright.
duubz (1:10:12 PM): I never said that you had to make a bot though.
fecks (1:10:19 PM): Whatever
duubz (1:11:36 PM): Maybe some day she'll return.
duubz (1:11:54 PM): No guarantees.
fecks (1:11:56 PM): Maybe.. Just maybe
duubz (1:12:14 PM): Well you haven't been on and it would be nice to have some help.
fecks (1:12:45 PM): I'm sorry that I have not been on much.
duubz (1:14:55 PM): Well she's being shut down for now.
fecks (1:16:25 PM): Alright
duubz (1:16:51 PM): She might come back when you're a bit more active.
fecks (1:17:20 PM): I will be more active over the weekend and the mid-term break
duubz (1:18:20 PM): Whatever you say.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Intellect project shutdown. - by Equinox - 02-07-2014, 08:23 PM