Login Register






Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years #55
(02-06-2014, 01:14 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Aaaaaand you're still on here every day.

I called it kids (but if ur actually a kid stay away cause he'll touch u)

Find a new way to seek attention hey.

My lawyer has still to get the case files from the police. A new hearing will take place a couple of days before the winter vacation rather than the original date which was last thursday. Shit takes time.

Although, untill then I will be free to do whatever I want. Notice how I haven't been on skype or steam since the raid, nigglet.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years - by BlueScreen - 02-06-2014, 03:08 PM